The EmbryoGENE Genome Browser is made possible through the contributions of the following organizations:
Also, the hard work from these individuals made the EmbryoGENE Genome Browser a reality:
- Dr. Claude Robert and Dr. Marc-André Sirard, for providing oversight and guidance.
- Dr. Julie Nieminen, Dr. Isabelle Dufort and Dominic Gagné, for answering various questions during the browser's development.
- Rémi Labrecque, Gaël Cagnone, Audrey Bunel and Anne-Laurre Nivet, for providing feedback and bug reports.
- Gydle (Nicolas Juge and Philippe Rigault) for providing expertise and some of the initial data sets.
- Éric Paquet, for providing his bioinformatics expertise.
- Eric Fournier, for miscellaneous contributions.